Black Bean & Spinach Lasagna
- 2 Large Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 15oz Container Ricotta Cheese
- 1 10oz Package Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 4 Cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese with Peppers (pepper jack), divided
- 2 16oz Cans Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 48oz Jar Pasta Sauce (or 6 cups homemade sauce)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 9 Precooked Lasagna Noodles (I always use "oven ready" noodles)
Mash beans with a potato masher or fork in a large bowl. Stir in pasta sauce and cumin.
Spread 1/3 of bean mixture on bottom of lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
Layer with 3 noodles, half of spinach mixture, and 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese.
Spread with 1/3 bean mixture; top with remaining 3 noodles and remaining bean mixture.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Uncover and top with remaining Pepper Jack Cheese. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.