Pucker up, buttercup! Today (June 19) is National Kissing Day. To celebrate, I've collected a few interesting facts about kissing:
- When you kiss someone your heart beats faster and more oxygen reaches your brain.
- Couples that kiss tend to live longer. One study determined that men who get a peck on the cheek from their wives before heading out to work lived five years longer
- They also tend to have happier, healthier relationships
- Kissing for one minute burns 26 calories.
- A pucker kiss involves only two facial muscles. French kissing involves all 34.
- The science of kissing is called philematology
- On July 16, 1439, King Henry VI banned kissing in England. to curtail the spread of disease
Another fact? It's no fun kissing someone with dry, chapped lips. Which is why you always want to have your lip balm close by! This is easy with one of Queen B's lip balm holders.
|Queen B's Busy Work Lip Balm Holders|
Keep that balm attached to your keys, purse, back pack, jacket zipper, or diaper bag and never misplace it again.Happy kissing!!