Yummy Pumpkin Muffins

These pumpkin muffins are crazy easy to make, and always turn out so moist and delicious. They are a huge favorite in our house.


Yummy Pumpkin Muffins

Ingredients:
1 box spice cake mix
1 can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling - straight 100% plain pumpkin)

Combine pumpkin and cake mix.

Mix until well blended.

At this point, the batter is very thick.  I usually add some water to get it to a consistency I prefer.
Spoon into prepared muffin pan.
Bake about 20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Enjoy!!

Comments

  1. I make a bundt cake from this exact recipe except I add a cup of apple sauce to thin batter and it is sooooo yummy, now that I see the muffins that may be easier so will try them for Thanksgiving Thanks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Applesauce instead of water! Same thinner result, more flavor! Great idea. Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment