Crocheted Baby Candy Corn Hat

Top off your little Halloween sweetie with this hand crocheted candy corn hat!

Crocheted Candy Corn Baby Hat: Size 6 Months
Crocheted Candy Corn Baby Hat: Size 6 Months Crocheted Candy Corn Baby Hat: Size 6 Months Crocheted Candy Corn Baby Hat: Size 6 Months

The perfect accessory for the Halloween season. This hat could be combined with orange and yellow sweat suit or other clothing for a simple costume to wear to a fall/harvest festival or trick or treating with the big kids!

Available in baby size - 6 months, 9 to 12 months

Please note that each item is hand crafted. There will be slight variances in the appearance and exact measurements of each piece.


Comments

  1. Beckey I want one for me!!! Can you make an adult size one PLEEEEZE??? oh this is so darn cute :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I am sure it could be modified to an adult size if you wanted one.

      Delete
  2. This is soooo darling! Wish I had children, I would get one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Be sure to share with any friends who have children (or grandchildren! Or nieces and nephews!)

      Delete
    2. I will. I was wondering if in your shop you will offer hats or winter scarves for adults. I would love to support your effort. I also know that I order from etsy 1.5 inch crochet flowers from time to time that I use on my cards.

      Delete
    3. Yes it will! I posted one scarf today and have another goign up in the next day or two. If you could email me at queenbsbusywork@yahoo.com, I would love to know know more about the types of crocheted items you use for your cards.

      Delete

Post a Comment