Praise for Queen B's Busy Work!


http://www.etsy.com/shop/QueenBsBusyWork

" I have received my new fluffy flip flops and I absolutely love them! I'm sure that I will be ordering more from you so I will definitily be in touch. I will keep an eye on your website for more of your beautiful creations. I understand the time and attention it takes to create the fluffy flip flops and I appreciate the hard work, time and dedication it took to make them for me. I also love the way you packaged the product it came to me in perfect condition and I love the cute little bees you attached to my thank you card and business card. Thats a nice touch. Sooo cute! I will definately share the extra business cards you sent me with my friends and family.  Thank you again for my flip flops I just love them. God bless you, Buffy S."

Comments