Easter Decoration

I have had so much fun creating decorations getting ready for Easter this year!
I've had this Pfaltzgraff flower pot for years, but never done much of anything with it.  Until now.  A little Easter grass, a couple of glittery egg picks - and voila!  Makes me smile.



Found these adorable egg cups int the dollar spot at Target.  Took some more of those glittery egg picks, pulled the stick out, a drip of hot glue to hold them in place. 


A couple of pretty lavender candles.  And the Pfaltzgraff frame that matches the flower pot from above. 
Still looking for just the right picture for it; but now I'm thinking about a lovely Bible verse or Easter quote.


A pretty lavender plaid bow


Two cute little votive holders from Michael's.  I found them in the dollar section - turned out they were two for a dollar.  I love a surprise bargain!


The tableau on my cake plate - two little crackle finish egg chicks (another Target dollar spot find), a painted wooden Easter egg, and a chocolate bunny.



Comments