I've Been a Busy Bee!

Have you missed me?  I apologize for not bringing you all the latest buzz, but I have been busy busy in the past couple of months.  And that's a good thing!

I created and shipped an order of washcloths, lip balm holders, and some custom soap saver pouches .

Then the orders for the autumn pumpkin hats started coming in (and heading out to their new homes) as people planned ahead for all those fun fall activities with the little ones.


Tossed in the mix have been orders for facial rounds,

bath puffs, washcloths,


Not to mention a custom baby blanket for one of my favorite customers.


And as you can see - I haven't had time to make blog updates a priority.

I do have some big plans for the fall season, and some surprises in the works for the holiday season.  So keep watching this space!


Have a BEEautiful day,
post signature

Comments