Ouch!

Last week while folding laundry, I managed to crack my knee against the corner of the coffee table.  Maybe I was just feeling a little silly.  Or perhaps all the time in self-quarantine is finally making me a little loopy.  Whatever the reason, the pain inspired me to quickly compose a little poem.



I hit my knee,
It hurt so bad.
I hit my knee,
And now I'm sad.

I hit my knee,
It hurts so much.
I hit my knee,
Might need a crutch.

I hit my knee,
And now it's sore.
I hit my knee,
That's all, no more.

After writing that masterpiece (ahem...) , I once again felt inspired - to crochet something to go along with it. 



I started with the design from a crochet band-aid pattern by Repeat Crafter Me, adding a loop so that the item can be used as an ornament, or put on a key chain.  



Wouldn't it make a nice gift for a nurse or other healthcare worker? 

Comments