(trying to) Stay Calm and Crochet On

This wasn't how I envisioned returning to the blog.  I hoped not to have to write this post.  But as the Coronavirus pandemic continues to sweep across the world,  I realized the time has come to take a few minutes and address some questions you may have about my Etsy shop during this time of businesses temporary closing and social distancing. 




First and foremost - I pray that each and every one of you are staying safe and healthy.  Please take care of yourself and others.  Practice self-care and patience.  I believe we can, and will, get through these uncertain times if we stick together. 

I am extremely grateful for your continued support of Queen B's Busy Work.  Small, handcraft business owners don't receive sick pay, paid time off, or government bailouts.  I hope to continue to provide you with quality hand crocheted products throughout this time and well into the future. 

In order to better serve you - I am temporarily discontinuing "Made to Order" listings in the shop.  Never fear!  There are still plenty of lovely "ready to ship" items available!

With so many businesses having to make the difficult decision to close for the time being, I face uncertainty about whether I will be able to access the yarn needed to complete custom and made-to-order items.  Rather than than having to cancel orders and refund your money (not to mention the disappointment that would bring to both of us) - I am temporarily deactivating the listings for most "made to order" items. 

I will be taking advantage of this opportunity to use up some of my vast yarn stash and build up the supply of "ready to ship" items. 

It is always an honor and a pleasure to be trusted with creating my items for you.  Especially now.  Truly - THANK YOU for your business!!













Comments