The One Question I Can (kind of) Answer

We all seem to have about a million and a half questions about this whole coronavirus pandemic. Some are easily answered. Many are more difficult. I can't help you with most of them. I'm as clueless as the next person. But if you're wondering about the safety of my crochet items - that I can answer for you! (sort of...)
It depends on...

1) The material.  On harder surfaces, like plastic and steel, the virus can last up to 72 hours.  On a more porous surfaces,  the virus only lives up to 24 hours. 

2) Your personal health situation.  If you have underlying health concerns such as a compromised immune system or chronic illness - you want to know where your items are coming from and take extra precautions. Check with your Dr if you have questions about your particular medical diagnosis.

I can tell you that right now, myself and my family are healthy.  And I am leaving my home as little as possible.   If any of us should show any signs of illness, I will stop taking or filling orders for the recommended 14 day quarantine period.  The last thing I would want is to be responsible for getting anyone sick! I hope that all of you are healthy and are coping well with the new reality we are all currently experiencing. Have a BEEautiful Day!




This post is in no way intended to be a substitute for
professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of
your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you
may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a
new healthcare regimen, and never disregard medical advice or delay seeing help
because of something you read on this website

Comments