Happy March!

Spring is in the air!  Well - at least it is here at the hive.


We've been enjoying some record high temperatures the past few weeks.  Spring flowers are starting to bloom.  And new spring and Easter items are buzzing into the Etsy shop.   (Bee sure to stop by and check them out!)

I've been a busy little bee, between completing made to order requests and getting lots and lots of new ready to ship items into the shop.  I haven't had much time to stop by the blog and chat with all of you recently.

Today, I thought I'd just take a moment to share this short video of me hard at work on a recent order.  Enjoy!




Have a BEEautiful Day,

post signature

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing such informative information about Cotton Bath Mats Manufacturers. This is very helpful blog on Cotton Bath Mats Manufacturers. I will come here again for getting more information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be confused. This post had nothing to do with bath mats, or their manufacturers.

      Delete

Post a Comment