Easter Crochet Inspiration

Last month, I shared some beautiful Celtic inspired crochet designs in honor of St Patrick's Day.  It only seems fitting that for April I should show you some equally lovely Easter crochet patterns I have discovered from around the interwebs!

Easter just isn't Easter without a chocolate bunny (or two)!  But if you're trying to lose a few pounds like me - it's just too tempting to have the real thing around.  Fortunately, this crocheted version by Doni Speigle has all the charm, without the calories.


Pattern Available - HERE or HERE




Another Easter "must have" is the stuffed bunny.  And I am completely infatuated with this "Angie Bunny" by Crochet Objet.  As if she's just not pretty enough just as she is - there's also a free dress pattern for her available on the website! 

Angie Bunny Pattern Available - HERE



We can't forget the real Reason for the Holiday.  For a pretty reminder - make this delicate Easter Cross!

Free Pattern - HERE



What's cuter than a little pair of bunny slippers?  This pair by Knot Your Nana's Crochet are just too cute for words!  I just wish the pattern as available in larger sizes so I could make a pair for the grand kid (or myself!)




If you're feeling a little more ambitious, you could try your hand at this crochet Easter Egg wreath! 

Free Pattern Available HERE



I'm not 100% sure this blanket qualifies as an Easter project, but it has bunnies.  And it's just TOO cute not to include!! 

Pattern Available at redheart.com

Have you made any cute Easter crafts? Or seen any patterns that you loved and were inspired by? I'd love for you to share a link in the comments so we can see them!


Comments