Out With The Old

It's a new year!  Can you BEElieve it's 2016?  Seems like just yesterday we were partying like it was 1999.  (Or maybe that's just me showing my age.)

With the start of a new year come new goals and plans for Queen B's Busy Work.

It's out with some older items and some things we will no longer be stocking.  Don't miss our Winter Clearance Sale  going on through January 16.  Many items are now marked at 60% off original price!

It's also time to think about what I would like to add to the shop to keep things fresh.  I feel it's important to always have a few new things to keep people buzzing back.  I have a few thoughts in mind - but I'd like to know what YOU think!

Would you please take a moment to share your opinion?

What New Items Would You Like To See At Queen B's Busy Work?
 
pollcode.com free polls

Thank you very much!!

Have a BEEautiful day,
post signature

Comments