That's A Wrap!

2015 is pretty much finished at this point.  As I look back at this year I am overwhelmed with how far Queen B's Busy Work has come!  This time e last year I set a few goals for the year and am so pleased to see most of them accomplished!



Goals for 2015 were:
*  Expand shipping outside the United States: Done!  And as a result, I happily shipped out several orders to the UK and one to Australia in 2015.

*  Sell at my first craft show: I had a table at the Cookies and Cocoa with Santa Holiday Market at the local elementary school early in December.  Quite pleased with my first experience at in-person sales!

*  New photos for the shop: Some yes, some no...

*  A shop newsletter: Something to work at for next year

*  Double sales over last year's total:  Oh my goodness gracious!  This goal was met and far surpassed!  I can't thank all of you enough for all the support over the past year!  

Thank you for an amazing 2015!!  I can't wait to see what 2016 has waiting to show me!


Have a BEEautiful year,
post signature

Comments