2015 is pretty much finished at this point. As I look back at this year I am overwhelmed with how far Queen B's Busy Work has come! This time e last year I set a few goals for the year and am so pleased to see most of them accomplished!
Goals for 2015 were:
* Expand shipping outside the United States: Done! And as a result, I happily shipped out several orders to the UK and one to Australia in 2015.
* Sell at my first craft show: I had a table at the Cookies and Cocoa with Santa Holiday Market at the local elementary school early in December. Quite pleased with my first experience at in-person sales!
* New photos for the shop: Some yes, some no...
* A shop newsletter: Something to work at for next year
* Double sales over last year's total: Oh my goodness gracious! This goal was met and far surpassed! I can't thank all of you enough for all the support over the past year!
Thank you for an amazing 2015!! I can't wait to see what 2016 has waiting to show me!
Have a BEEautiful year,