Color My Next Project!

I NEED YOUR HELP! 

I've got things in the works.  Several small things, and a couple of big.  One big project for the Etsy shop has started falling into place - but I find myself completely stuck with one aspect of it.



I can't decide on a color palate for my next project!!  I have considered navy, yellow, and white.  Bright blue, orange, and gray (or white... or yellow?).  I thought about mint, teal, and white.  Dark purple, light purple and white? Black, gray, and white?  Brown, tan, and white?

I can't choose!!

This is where you come in:
 
What are your three favorite colors together?

Give me some ideas to work from in the comments.  Please!!



post signature

Comments

  1. I am a complete navy girl. I love everything navy and white! I'm actually wearing navy as I type this!! :).
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment