Cute Halloween Costume Ideas


Tomorrow takes us into October.  And for many people, that means Halloween season.  I used to love Halloween. Helping the kids pick out costumes, taking them trick-or-treating. Many years I would even dress up myself!   

Now the kids are grown, and we don't get any trick-or-treaters out where we live.  Even though Halloween may look a little different this year because ofCovid - that doesn't mean you can't have a little dress-up fun!

I still enjoy looking at costume ideas online.  (Pinterest, anyone?) Today, I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you.  Maybe it will help inspire your creativity and jump-start your Halloween spirit.




I'm somewhat of a coffee addict.  So, naturally, this DIY Starbucks Cup Costume is right up my alley! Seriously, how cute is this!?   If I had a kid, or needed a costume for myself, I would be working one of these up faster than a barista can prep a frappucino.

photo:  andrealebeau.blogspot.com



What goes better with coffee than a donut (or two)?  They can also be super quick and easy (not to mention - CUTE)  Donut Costumes - like these!

photo: parents.com



I even found this tutorial for an adorable Donut Headbands if you have a few extra minutes and want to accessorize.
jenerallyinformed.com



Maybe you're not into donuts, but ice cream is more your thing?  Gotcha covered with this chill little Ice Cream Cone Costume.  (See what I did there? LOL)  This one is a little more involved than some of the others and requires fabric paint.  But the results speak for themselves.

photo:  prettylifegirls.com



Trick or Treating on a rainy day might not be a whole lot of fun.  But dressing in a Rain Cloud Costume can be!  I'll be honest, when I first saw this I thought that it looked heavy, but after reading the details I don't think it would be a problem at all.  And I adore that they added some rainboots to complete the look.
photo:  makeit-loveit.com



This Crazy Cat Lady costume is adorable on a kid. And I think it would bee hilarious on a grown woman.  
photo: Imgur



And while we're on the topic of costumes - From Star Wars to animals, Queen B's Busy work carries a variety of cute character hats available for all ages and siz




Do you enjoy dressing up for Halloween?  

Comments