OH, The Places You'll Cro! (The Charleston Edition)

Does your idea of crochet include sitting at home while doing little to nothing else?  Well, surprise!  It's actually a very portable, on-the-go kind of hobby!  I plan to prove that to you with this new blog series. "OH! The Places You'll Cro!" will take you along to various places I may travel... and crochet.

When my handsome husband found that he was going to Charleston, South Carolina for work, he suggested I come along and we could make a weekend out of the trip.  I didn't hesitate to say yes, since it's one of my favorite places.  I packed up my hooks and yarn, and we were off!


On the DASH (Downtown Area Shuttle), a convenient - and FREE - way to get around the Peninsula.




In the Charleston Visitor's Center.  





Inside St Michael's Church located in the heart of Charleston at the corner of Broad and Meeting




At Toast on Meeting Street after enjoying a delicious fried green tomato BLT lunch




While relaxing on Folly Beach.  




In the car during the road trip home



Who knows when we'll be hitting the road again. Or what our destination might be.  But when the time comes, my yarn and hook will be with me - and I'll be sharing with you all the places I cro(chet)!  



Comments