The Short Answer is: Yes

A question I seem to get a lot is whether I really use my own products.  I thought the simplest way to answer this would be to walk through my house with my phone and snap a few pictures.

www.etsy.com/listing/230597964/

www.etsy.com/shop/QueenBsBusyWork?section_id=16700529&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1

www.etsy.com/listing/230566289/

www.etsy.com/listing/193323871/



As you can see, the short answer is: Yes!

I proudly use many of the products available in my shop.  In addition, my grandson owns and wears the prototype model of most every character hat available at Queen B's Busy Work.  Several of the other items came into being when I designed and created them as gifts for friends or family members.

I believe in producing and selling products I would use myself, or would be proud to give to someone I care about as a gift.  That is part of the Queen B philosophy.


Have a BEEautiful day,

post signature

Comments