Important Shop Update

The price of everything is going up these days.  We're all feeling the pinch at the gas pumps and the grocery store. Rising prices also extend to the craft store.  I have been trying to avoid having the same thing happen in my Etsy shop. 

Unfortunately, I'm afraid it can no longer be avoided. I haven't come to this decision easily.  It's been a lot of debating with myself, agonizing over the cost that goes into items, and putting it off. The cost of everything from my supplies to shipping to Etsy fees has increased recently.  I have taken on the added expense myself until now, but it has reached a point where I am barely breaking even on several items.  

Starting the week of April 18th (right after Easter), you will begin to see price increases on most items in the shop.  Prices will be going up by 10% to 20%, depending on the item. 

Thank you for your understanding and your continued support of Queen B's Busy Work.


Comments