What You Need to Know

2020 hasn't been like any other year that we've seen before.  And I think it is probably a safe bet that the upcoming Christmas season is going to play out much the same way.




Both as a customer and an Etsy seller,  I'm already seeing delays in how long it takes for items to arrive. Have you noticed the same thing yet?  As online shopping rolls into high gear, I expect this will only increase.
 
Based on this, I am encouraging customers to shop earlier than usual this year, if possible, to assure plenty of time for your packages to arrive.  

In more positive news... 

I have a couple of new bath and beauty gift sets arriving in the shop just in time for Christmas shopping. This week I introduced a beautiful set of 10 cotton facial rounds in a glass jar.  They arrive nestled in tissue in a white gift box. Perfect for gift giving!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/902110579/
https://www.etsy.com/listing/902110579/


I have another gift set arriving next week, so be sure to check back for that!



Comments