Christmas In July: Week One Recap


I hope all of you had a safe and happy 4th of July - whatever that may have looked like for you.  In an attempt to keep my family and others safe, we had a quiet day at home.  I was sad to miss the cookout at my dad's house, but with him being older and having had heart surgery back in the fall, I wasn't willing to risk carrying anything over to him. The Man of the Hive grilled some delicious hamburgers, I did some yard work and we enjoyed a relaxing and quiet holiday.



And speaking of holidays - here are the featured items from week one of "Christmas In July":


https://www.etsy.com/listing/835438917/

This red mug-shaped gift card holder is a unique and personal way to present a card for thier favorite coffee shop.  Perfect for the office gift exchange, secret Santa, teacher appreciation, and more!




https://www.etsy.com/listing/808779572/

Cotton facial rounds make great stocking stuffers!  They are soft on your delicate facial skin, yet durable enough to stand up use after use. 



Say "Merry Christ-moose" with this adorable beanie!  Makes a fun winter accessory for the outdoor enthusiast or hunter.  It's also a cute prop for a forest theme newborn photo shoot.




Handcrafted 3-dimensional lips ornament makes a fun gift, or a cute addition to your own tree!


Week one of "Christmas in July" was a lot of fun!  I'm looking forward to week two when I'll share some new ones that will be coming soon to the Etsy shop as well as a couple of existing ones!  

Have  A BEEautiful week everyone! 



Comments